"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Friday, December 10, 2010

Site Visit

Here I am in the office so early in the morning. I was here since around 7 am. Just need to check up on some documents and papers. And then soon I am off to visit our site. There's 5 different site to exact to visit today, and they are far apart.   Hope I can make it before the rains come down. And in between that, I will have to meet up with few supplier too. Need to order few more stuff in a very large quantity. If i can do this today, tomorrow I'll be free and just watch my favorite TV Series on FOX and SWR... let's hope that I can be wonder woman today...

Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...