"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Friday, March 25, 2011

Shopping For The Little One





My Baby Check List of the Essential Stuff and few additional stuff is slowly taken off the list.. all the important stuff and expensive and difficult to get here are off the list too.. Today I am waiting for The BabyBright Playmat and The Snuzzler. Hopefully it will arrive safely... I've been doing this for the last 3 months and since most of the baby item is off the list already, I can smile and breath easily. Its now time to get The Mommy CheckList for the next buy. Mine was not that many actually, just some herbs, infra red socks, nursing bra and pad and few more.. Even I was doing the shopping and spend almost half of my salary to it, I felt relieved every time the stuff arrived because I know I am doing the best for my baby.. The most expensive one is the travel system (stroller and car seat), and then the cloth diapers, followed by the Baby Swing.. But not a second I regret buying those expensive stuff for my little one because I know it is safe for my baby use and can be use for the next baby, if there's any.. hehehe...

Hopefully in the next 2 months all the stuff in the are already off the list.. wish me luck..


Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...