"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Thursday, April 7, 2011

To BF or not BF

it's not BF as in bestfriend I mean here.. It's BreastFeed the baby... It might confuse some of you especially to those who hasn't have a baby yet or not pregnant yet and that's including my BFF (this one is Best Friend Forever.. hehehe).. I felt weird too when I first use it because I know the other meaning than this one.. But anyway, since I am 5 months plus pregnant now, I've decide to fully Bf my soon to be born baby. Hopefully it will be a success. So,I've been reading and googling all the needed information on this matter and asking a lot of question to all my friends with BF experience and I am only hoping that all these useful information can be use when the time comes. I've even bought an electric breastpump so that I can keep some stock in the freezer for my baby when I have to be away from him/her. I will do actually because I have to attend few meetings and do site visit.All I hope now is that I will be able to BF my baby til maybe 2yrs old. Please pray for us and our baby.. nothing is the best but mommy's milk...

Yours Truly =)

1 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Elara said...

Hey babe! Yuki, anak cousinku ya, won't drink formula, nya maok susu ibu jak eh..I told her mom, bagus bah if you can BF until she's 2 at least. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...