"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The 3rd Teachers For Tigers Workshop (T4T)

*edited*
I was busy the whole week for the 3rd Teachers For Tigers Workshop (T4T) in Jenderak Selatan.. This is the third workshop after the first workshop in Jenderak Selatan somewhere in November last year, followed by the 2nd T4T in Merapoh last month.. But it was even busier because I was doing the training and my MSc lab work at the same time.. So during my lunch rest time, while my other friends are resting or sleeping or playing my PSP, I would do my lab work and try to finish extracting all the samples and while they are resting in the evening before dinner and night session, I would drive down to my research site and get my daily fruits supply and rush back and set up the lab machine.. then rush to take bath and ready for the night session.. I don't know where I got all the energy.. I seriously don't know.. but I guess, in my heart it is so important that I give all the information that I have in my head and I have to give out the best for the participants.. I know that when it comes to conservation works, I would give my 250% and even more efforts... it one of the part where I can become myself.. the true me... But without the helps from my bestest friend,Debbie and the facilitators, Azima and I couldn't make all this happens and successful.. I thank you all.. we owe you big time.. well, there's a reason behind everything.. it was a mess at first but we managed to solve it and thanks so much to Debbie for coming with me to help me and Azima with the workshop..

I don't have to explain more as I guess the photos will explain everything.. I have disappointments during the workshop.. I will tell you about this in my next post.. and its up to where I don't even want to give the talk anymore.. but remembering the WCS reputation and my reputation too, I did it... even with less spirit left in my heart... well,will tell you more about it later..


Day 1 (21st April 2008)

The Name Game - Ice breaker sessionCurtain Fall Game - Ice breaker sessionCurtain Fall Game - Ice breaker sessionCat and Mouse Game- Ice breaker sessionPre-evaluation session


Day 2 (22nd April 2008)


Tiger ranges session - all the facis and trainer is at this group and I don't know whyTiger ranges sessionHunting technique ; red light green light gameGiving explanation on the Mini Drama SlotFood Web Session - each participant has their own rules or animal images- and the ropes is the link to each other - Notice the link has been broken - the dying animals or tree is sitting on the floor now
Resources Round Up Session - participants is fighting for 4 important resources to stay alive


Day 3 (23rd April 2008)


We start the day with the 'Belalang Belacak' Game
Chasing each other during the gameEach group has to come out with their own themeTiger In Culture sessionI know that we argue over something but I don't rememberThe rabbit and the Tiger - Tiger myth session
The two cute bee- tiger myth session


Day 4 (24th April 2008)


Chinese Whisper Game- this is what happen to the one who have to start passing the messages
And the Winner goes to.... hehehe.. this is the most intimate pose for the Chinese Whisper Game.. Everyone go gu gu gu ga ga ga at them..=)Penat sangat ker en faci.. org dok dgr ceramah, awak tido kat blakang ni. kan dah kena tembak
The Stepping In Game-Suprisingly this time this group make it to the max...
Giving explanation on the Tiger- Global Perspective
Tiger Timeline Session - facis arranging the tiger timeline stories
Giving talk on the 'Stakeholder Analysis'The participant trying to apply the stakeholder analysis to their assigned projects


Day 5 - Final Day (25th April 2008)


The Snake Game
Giving the explaination on the Citizen's Debates Q & A possibilities
'Wan Yusof' - the Md. Faizul's uncle, and Faizul is the one who is attacked and eaten by the Tiger- During the Citizen's Debates Roleplay
T4T contract swearing We, The Trainers and Facilitators.. Debbie wasn't in the photos cause she is the one whose taking this


Yours Truly =)



ps. I am still uploading the photos.. please bear with me as the internet connection is very slow.. ( i am getting angrier here as I can't upload anything.. one photo a day,errmm.. not bad considering that I have paid for the services for the next 5 months =( )


0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...