"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yay.. My 100th Post... and a Contest!!

*edited*
Yay.. Its my 100th post.. So, to celebrate this I am officially will give something to someone... hehehe.. but first,to be qualified to have the special something.. You have to do 2 things.. First is to guess what is the item on the photo below and second, list out 3 endangered wildlife and tell me why you choose that particular 3 wildlife to conserve or preserve... I will accept any answer for the conservation or preservation purposes but make sure that you list out the wildlife not domestic animals okay.. My Mr.BF and somebody else (Debbie or Colin) will help me to choose the winner.... So the contest begin from today(3rdApril) till 27th of April.. Whatever it is, send it.. I will update it daily and put up the list... So spread the news and don't forget to list out yours.... I will send the pressie to where ever the winner is located... =)

Here is my example, and this is just an example K ;

Photo : Teddy bear
Three endangered wildlife ;
1) Snow leopard - huggable and bla bla bla bla and list go on
2) Sun Bear - cute and bla bla bla etc etc
3) White Shark - Killer instinct....etc etc

Hope this example will guide you through... Cheers and enjoy..


p/s: Debbie and Colin, you cannot join this contest cause you know what is the item on the photo... hehehe.. sowe guys! And because Colin doesn't have a blog...

28 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
♥ Carol ♥ said...

hmm apa ya owhh... is it marshmellow and peanut cookies?? hehe..barang makan ka dat??

3 endangered species hmm tis is tough hehe:

1.panda - ee so cute bah..black & white
2.kangaroo - owh tedah di oz nun dah dijual dah daging nya di kedey hehe
3.ular sawa - hehe orang ulu pantang jumpa benda tok...abis di polah lauk hahahha

Everybody Has A Story said...

I think it's some sort of candy. Entah la.. candy ajak la ..
What I would preserved?

1. The Elephant: I reflect them all to myself..hehehe.. they look big and strong but actually very gentle. Always got misunderstood.

2. The Sun bear: I saw one in a cage and I really pity it. Animals are like human as well, we need to be free and kept for show.

3. The bats: * not becoz i wanna bodek yenny..hehehe* They seem to be a lot and killing them coz u think it's ok since they're not as important as other animals is so wrong. Like us, many people take us for granted saying whatever they do to us doesn't matter coz we're strong and all the bullshit stuff. Hehehe..

Everybody Has A Story said...

Ayo typo error.. Not keep for show number 2..hehehe..

Elara said...

Sapa mok tauk jawapannya, bodek lah aku muahahaha

Just kidding! =)

ChiL said...

macam nudget jak..n gula besar..

1. chil-seekor jak

2. winston-seekor jak tapi hensem

3. churchil-seekero jak tapi hensem n kawanya dugong

Everybody Has A Story said...

Chil: Sapa dugong ya hah??? hehehe.. I've heard tat line before...

Anonymous said...

For the fun of it, why not join in and crack someone up?

Item in the photo:
Dog Biscuit (Endangered Animal version) placed in a transparent bowl which is sitting on a sheet of white paper on a black table.

3 endangered wildlife:
1) Orang Utan
Since you are from sabah, I guess Orang Utan deserves a mention. Something close to your home.
2) Torrent Frog.
I love to use the torrent website. SO, I won't want the on who inspired torrent to die, would I?
3) Coalfish Whale
Japs love to eat whales. Before they extinct, I want to have a taste of them too. Huahuahuax3

MIKE@SURESH said...

hehe

photo:
its home made biscuit and cotton candy? :p

3 endangered wildlife:

1)turtles
(rantau abang sudah kurang edi now and also coz its as old as dinosaurs are)

2)Panda bears
(haha they look the most harmless for their gigantic size yet so humble)

3)hammerhead shark
(where else can you find an animal with a hammer shaped head hehe)

Tekkaus said...

Is it the chocolate and white chocolate flavoured keropok? Looks like what i bought at the pasar malam. Ha =)

3 endangered species?

1-Rhino
2-Humphead wrasse
3-Crawling fish of Indonesia (still unnamed and just discovered)

Elara said...

Just for fun, I am going to list my 3 animals that I'd love to fight for:

1) elephant

2) orang utan

3) turtle

Why? Semuanya kiut2 and I can hug/hold them. =)

Yenny said...

Nora , Carol, 3point8 , Mike and Christopher : Thanks for participating...

ch1l : you are not qualified to join cause you will have to choose the winner together with Debbie

Debs : Phew!!!! luckily you just list out the 3 animals... hehhehe... No one guess right so far kan.... Hahahaha...

Elara said...

Hehehe yala, not even close. =) Chil ya bleh juak join mun nya maok hahaha

me3n said...

hye. me is debbie's fren n let me just guess the first question.

is it L's candies that Near plays with it in L Change The World?

;p.

me3n said...

aiy aiy debbie told me i need to answer the 2nd q too. ;p.

3 endangered species:
1. Snow Leopards
2. Great Apes
3. Rhinos

Am i right? am i right? hehe.

Yenny said...

ad3ck: hehehhee.. U haven't give me the reason why you want to conserve those 3 animals.. I can't say whether you are correct or wrong... just wait for the right answer on the end of the contest date... Good luck everyone..

Tina said...

item in bowl: cookies (famous amos perhaps?) and looks like mini cotton candy.

3 endangered species:

1. the Hornbill: cos they're beautiful creatures with awesome feathers. the Sarawak trademark bird.

2. Eagle: graceful, strong and soars high in the skies. also cos i like that christian song, Eagle's WIngs.

3. Panda: oh so cuddly! but seriously, it's hard for pandas to actually have offspring so we have to fight for them cute bamboo eating fellas!

Unknown said...

Hi! I am Kak Nana-Debbs friend. Nak answer & naaakkk dapatt hadiahh he he he.

1. White Chocolate & Dark Chocolate Loller biscuit?

The 3 endangered species I would preserved are
1. The Blue whale-sebab the ocean sure tak berseri without the glimpse of these blue whales.

2. The Cheetah-lost of identity and outshine by the 'Cheetah Girls' band.

3. Atlantic Wild Salmon-coz they face perilous waters so tak dapat laa nak expand the family as well as to swim freely. The one yang kat market tuu semuanya not the wild ones alaa.cam ayam kampung & ayam bandar. Besides I also like Grilled Salmon with Creammy Sauce.

Thankyou. Your quizz is so much fun!! Bye!!

Yenny said...

ad3ck , miss fabulous and caffelatte : Thanks for joining... will get you updated... hehehhe

life-muses said...

Hi, blog hopping from phatelara's blog :)

My answer : White and Brown Sugar Lump/Rock

3 endangered species :
(1) orang utan - they are just so cute and adorable, feel like wanna hug them :) furthermore, there's studies that say we originate from them rite? hehehe...
(2) penguins - just luv the way they walk!!
(3) white tigers - their coat is just so velvety feel and their adorable in their own world

Thanks!!

Ciyou said...

photo: gula melaka candy and sugar cubes

3 endangered species
1. panda - panda bear is just so cute, I wan my future child to have an opportunity to see them
2. Whales - They are huge and friendly (*why they are friendly?watch from freewilly movie)
3. Orang utan- A Repersentative of malaysia animal. If that is gone too, no aninmal representative for malaysia. :(

Anonymous said...

Rat poison..

1. Labi-labi
2. Deer
3: Tenggiling

Reasons:
Since I like to eat them, so the more preserved; the more for me to eat.. Hahaha...
I don't kill for sports, i kill to survive.
Please don't sued me..

Yenny said...

life-muses , Ciyou and Anon; Thanks for participating... will on coming for the updates.. Cheers

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nita said...

Kyaaa sorry I couldn't login to blogspot for a few days!!! Grrr...

Ok, my answer for your photo : chocolate marshmallows and cotton candies.

And for endangered species :
1. Polar bear
2. Seal
3. Penguin

Because they are so cute, fat, and chubby with innocent small round eyes. It's just hard to see them extinct :(

Hope I win ^_^ v

Yenny said...

thanks nita for joining in... hehehhe.. will let you know

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...