"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Monday, March 14, 2011

the new meaning of life

I know its Still 5 months away.. but seeing my life right now is seeing my future too.. I've give up a lot of stuff for the unborn little me.. I've give up shopping for myself.. I only shop for the little one now.. I stop savings money for myself but for not for the little one.. I abandoned my high heels even before time.. I try to stop drinking my favorite drinks (still drinks sometimes when I can't resist it).. I don't eat junk food anymore.. there's so many things that I've left behind me even when I am not fully ready but I have to be strong for the little one... I guess being a mom will not be easy as people say, I might have to give up more in the future and for that I am literally preparing my mind to face it in the future.. and hopefully the little one will be a bright one..


Yours Truly =)

1 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Elara said...

You're going to be a great mom, babe. I know you will. Be strong k? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...