"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...



To be honest, I have so many to tell but I can't tell everything in here. But for sure, I want to know what is wrong and what is right in our daily life. If I do something, I know its the right things to do but yet its wrong in their eyes. If I didn't cook lunch because my hubby is not going home for lunch and I'll just pack something for my lunch and for us its the right things to do but to them that is wrong. When we had dinner outside once in a while because we just want to enjoy our night together and we feel its the right things to do, yet its wrong in their eyes. If I didn't go to their house just because I am tired and have a lot of works to do, it will be an issue. But when I am at their house, they questioned me why I am there plus the sour-face. What is right for me to do and what is wrong for me to do. I seriously don't know and don't really care anymore because I am tired of all your nonsense and your rightness feeling. I know I am not perfect and I am learning everyday on how to manage our family, and so far my husband doesn't complain anything and he knows that I am working hard to make sure everything is up to his standard. He knows I need a time to rest because I work too from 8am-5pm everyday, just like him. And we are happy the way we live our life, so can't you be happy for us too?


Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...