"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Xmas

Tomorrow is Xmas Day. Few of my friends are celebrating them. And that's including my BFF, Debbie.  I really hope that she will have a good day this year around, I bet she would because she have her brother there and her family too. I haven't posted her present yet because I hasn't been able to go out to town to mail it. Its a Xmas and her coming 29th birthday gift. I hope she will like it. I am dying to put up the photo here but it won't be a surprise anymore if I do that. Another parcel that should be on the way soon is for Shemah kids. She had a pair of awesome kids and I wish i will have a pair of awesome kids someday. Its been weeks since I promise to mail them but being a very forgetful person, I always end up not bring the parcel with me when I have business to do in town. You know how bad I want the Pos Malaysia to have their services here in this little place. Its drives me crazy getting my parcels every time I ordered something. BUt it will not be in a zillion years..

what ever it is, I hope Debbie will have a merrier Xmas Day. and Shemah will have her kids with her too, since both of them were back in Sabah with their grandma.


Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...