"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Online Shopping





Three days in a row, I was doing online shopping. Most of it are for my online craft shop. And now I am waiting for all the items to be arrived safely. Hopefully. I've spend almost RM1K in just a couple of days. Didn't I warn you that I have difficulties when it come to shopping. And especially now when we can simply click everything and do it online. My hubby will asked me what I need those stuff for, but as usual I have a good answers for everything. Plus, its my own money. I can decide what I want to do with it.

I've bought more felt supplies, craft books for quilling techniques, curling couch, mini paper shredder for 3mm as I already have 5.8mm shredder, metal hairband for felt product, ribbons and many more. So its all are for my online store and somehow someday it will make some use and maybe bring me more money.




Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...