"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Friday, December 17, 2010

Til next month..

The monthly awaited meeting was over yesterday.. a very long drive to the place and I sleep like a log last nite and very unwilling to woke up to go to work today..  but off I go.. and now I am sitting on my desk, browsing around for books and crafts tool.. while some work for the next meeting for another project is waiting patiently next to my lappy.. I just want to ignore work for a couple of hours... My brain need break and this is how I do it.. by browsing online store and clicking on the BUY button.. hehehhe...

The most recent buy for craft supply and tools was from my Bestie online shop, Crafty Heart Online Store. I bought 3 set Studio G clear stamps and another set of Acrylic Block. Then I've ordered items from her pre-order item list somewhere early November and its just arrived.. which is another 2 set of clear stamp..  and then, she was kind enough to help me to get few set of border punch from somewhere in Kuching area..  I just love having this new addition of craft tools in my cupboard.. I already have loads of them but I never had enough of it.. There's still few more on the list, and hopefully I can get them this month...


 


Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...