"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Big Shot Machine

 its finally here.. I've got mine already. But haven't been able to try it on because I haven't bought any dies or embossing folder. I am so happy that I bought it. Its an investment to my store. When I have the dies later on, which I've pre-ordered from Crafty Heart Online Store my work would be much easier. Less cutting using scissor but more with this machine. I'll have almost 100% look alike pattern later on. I have ordered 5 Dies and Embossing Folder from My bestie shop. Hopefully it will arrive safely by next 2 weeks. These 2 photos below are the dies n embossing folder that I've ordered. More to order for the next preorder. For now I have selected 55 Dies n embossing folder, but I have to filter more than half of it. Hopefully I'll manage to resist the temptation as I am planning to get the Zutter Bind-It-All machine next month too.




Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...