"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pregnancy- Sharing is caring

I was thinking of having another blog as to write everything about my pregnancy, knowledge on pregnancy and everything about pregnancy.  But to maintain too many blogs at the same time, i must admit is a very tough job for me because I only have 2 blogs now and i hardly update them. So I decided to just share everything here, in this blog. the post will be in either in english or malay or maybe both. depending on the topic and how easy to translate it to other languages. Mind you, my english is not perfect and I am still learning day by day. So i might have problem translating it to english.. hehehe...


My next post will be about my pregnancy but I am not sure when I am going to write about it because I am currently busy trying to finish all the office work because I'll be on leave starting this Thursday til next Wednesday. I am off home. Can't wait to be home... Missing my family so much edi..


Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...