"Just a Shopaholic with a passion for nature, wildlife, books, sports, crafts, cooking, good food and gadgets. A Loyal Friend"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Infant: Heart-to-Heart Prenatal Listening System


The Heart-to-Heart Prenatal Listening System from Summer Infant is a wonderful way to hear and share the precious sounds of your unborn baby's tiny heart.  The unit does not use ultrasound technology, is safe and non-invasive.  It is the perfect way to start the bonding process with your baby.  Recording cable allows you to record the heartbeat to your home computer to share with family and friends.  Heartbeat sensor allows you to start listening to your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks starting around the middle of the second trimester. Looks like a cool invention for parents !!

Its finally arrived safely last week. But when I first use it on my 30th week, my husband and i barely can hear the heartbeat. But last night, after my 31st week I tried it again using different headphone, which is expensive one, and tada I can hear the heartbeat clearly. tried recording the sound too and I manage to do it but again the sound only can be heard clearly if I use headphone or speaker. I don't know what wrong but I guess it because I record them using the sound recorder software just from my lappy. Whatever that is I seriously recommend this device to parents out there who is always curios on how their baby is doing..

Yours Truly =)

0 Shopaholic Alert!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...